(Fwd) gPROMS training course

skoge@chembio.ntnu.no
14 Jan 1998 10:15:54 -0000

PROST: Process systems engineering at NTNU/SINTEF in Trondheim, Norway
See also: http://www.kkt.chembio.ntnu.no/research/PROST

From: "Dr Veniamin D. Dimitriadis" <v.dimitriadis@psenterprise.com>
Subject: gPROMS training course

Dear Colleague,

As you may know already, gPROMS, the advanced process modelling,
simulation
and optimisation software developed at Imperial College, is now
available
as a fully-supported commercial package from Process Systems Enterprise
Ltd.

I am writing to inform you of the upcoming:

"gPROMS Training Course I: An Introduction to gPROMS"

which will take place in London between 11-13 February 1998.

This is the first of two gPROMS training courses that we offer and is
aimed
at engineers who wish to start using gPROMS for dynamic process
modelling
and simulation. It comprises a mixture of small-group tutoring and
hands-on
sessions that are designed to give the attendees a deep understanding of
the scope and capabilities of this powerful state-of-the-art technology.

For a more detailed announcement and registration form, please visit our
WWW homepage at:
http://www.psenterprise.com

I would also appreciate it if you could forward this announcement to any
of
your colleagues that may be interested.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions
on
this.

With best regards,

Veniamin Dimitriadis

---
Dr Veniamin Dimitriadis
Process Systems Enterprise Ltd.         Tel: +44 (0)181 5630888
Bridge Studios,                         Fax: +44 (0)181 5630999
107a Hammersmith Bridge Road,         Email:
v.dimitriadis@psenterprise.com
London, W6 9DA
U.K.
---

---End of forwarded mail from "Dr Veniamin D. Dimitriadis" <v.dimitriadis@psenterprise.com>

------------------------------------------------------------------------ To cancel your subscribtion/subscribe to this list: Send mail to majordomo@chembio.ntnu.no wiht "UN-/SUBSCRIBE prost" in the messagebody.