Multivariable Feedback Control (intended audience)

From: Mohammed Al-Ajmi <alajmi@wam.umd.edu>
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 00:43:39 CEST

Dear Professor Sigurd Skogestad ,

It gives me a great deal of pleasure to write to you. I am a graduate
student in mechanical engineering at the University of Maryland,College
Park,Maryland,USA. I work with Professor Amr Baz,one of the leading
scientists in the field of Active Vibration Control. Actually, I've read a
lot about your book from AMAZON.COM and other on-line book retailers but
unfortunately I didn't find the book in the library or any near provider.
Therefore, I would like to get some answers from you before buying the book
on-line , and I'll really appreciate your help.

1. As a professor in Chemical Engineering, is the book related to robust
control in plants and processes?. In other words, do you present the
examples and applications to chemical engineering systems? or all
engineering fields.

2. When do you expect the Second Edition of your book?

Thanks a lot Prof. Skogestad and I promise you to put a fair comments on
your book as soon I read it.

Best Regards,

Mohammed A. Al-Ajmi

3405 Tulane Dr. Apt.22