Missing commands

From: V. Sakizlis <v.sakizlis@ic.ac.uk>
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 13:27:27 CEST

Dear Sir,
Hello.
My name is Vassilis Sakizlis. I am a pHD student in Imperial College in
the Centre of Process Systems Engineering. My supervisors are Prof.
Pistikopoulos and Prof Perkins.
Currently I am studying from the book Multivariable Feedback Control about
the Controllability analysis and I find it very interesting and
illustrative.
I have downloaded from the HomePage of the book 'Multivariable FeedBack
Control' several Matlab files Associated with calculating the minimum
condition number of a matrix. When I try to run the programe 'condmin' the
code does not find the command 'minfo'. I am wondering whether I use an
older version of Matlab or whether some more subroutines are required.
I would be grateful if you could help me.
Regards,
Vassilis Sakizlis.