Re: chapter 8 in discrete time?

From: <skoge@chembio.ntnu.no>
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 08:35:08 CET

Dear Josh,

I would have made a continous-time version and proceeded, but
what you suggest may be OK (I will ask my coauthor).

Both of these methods will only be an approximation, though.
(but most likely OK!)

To handle the discrete case exactly you would need to use the state-space
mu test descibed on page 345 in the book.

Good luck.

-Sigurd Skogestad