Re: Matlab example

From: Gayle F Collins <gfc@ohm.york.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 03 1997 - 11:56:41 CET

Dear Sigurd Skogestad,

Thank you for you help. It seems the problem was caused by the version
of the mu toolbox I was using which was older than the one you wrote the
examples for. I have sorted that out and your examples run fine now. I
have to say that I find your book very useful, in that it is written in a
very practical manner. I am looking into applying H infinity control to
power transmission systems and the practical engineering approach which
you have taken in your book is very much facilitaty my work. Thanks
again,

Gayle Collins

gfc@ohm.york.ac.uk
12 Newland Park Drive