Bo Henry LindqvistProfessor in Statistics at the Department of Mathematical Sciences,
Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim. CV.
- E-mail address:
- +47-735-93532 (office)
- +47-735-93520 (department)
- +47-72 84 92 26 (private)
- Mailing address (for Norwegians):
- Institutt for matematiske fag
- Mailing address (for others):
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Main research interests
- General statistical inference
- Stochastic modelling and Markov processes
- Reliability theory and survival analysis
Some recent research publications
Gámiz, M.L., Kulasekera, K.B., Limnios, N., Lindqvist, B.H.: Applied Nonparametric Statistics in Reliability. Springer Series in Reliability
Articles (Complete list of publications)
- Improper priors are not improper. The American Statistician, 2010, vol 64(2), 154-158. (Co-author: Gunnar Taraldsen).
- Monte Carlo exact goodness-of-fit tests for nonhomogeneous Poisson processes. Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 2011, vol 27(3), 329-341. (Co-author: Bjarte Rannestad).
- Exact statistical inference for some parametric nonhomogeneous Poisson processes. Journal of the Iranian Statistical Society, 2013, Vol. 12, No. 1. Invited paper for special issue on Recurrent Events. (Co-author: Gunnar Taraldsen).
- On random signs censoring and clinical trials. Journal of the Indian Statistical Association, 2013, Vol. 51, No. 1. Invited paper for special issue honoring Professor Jayant V. Deshpande.
- Fiducial theory and optimal inference. Annals of Statistics, 2013, Vol. 41, No. 1, 323-341. (Co-author: Gunnar Taraldsen).
- Conditional probability and improper priors. Communications in Statistics: Theory and Methods, 2013 (accepted). (Co-author: Gunnar Taraldsen).
- Bayesian estimation of HIV-1 dynamics in vivo. Mathematical Medicine and Biology, 2013, dqt18. (Co-authors: Anastasia Ushakova (first author), Frank Olav Pettersen, Arild Mæland, Dag Kvale).
- Residual plots to reveal the functional form for covariates in parametric accelerated failure time models. Lifetime Data Analysis 2014, 1-26. (Co-authors: Jan Terje Kvaløy and Stein Aaserud).
- Unobserved heterogeneity in the Power law nonhomogeneous Poisson process. Reliability Engineering & System Safety 2015 ;Volum 134. s. 59-65 (Co-author: Zeytu G. Asfaw).
- Extending minimal repair models for repairable systems: A comparison of dynamic and heterogeneous extensions of a nonhomogeneous Poisson process. Reliability Engineering & System Safety 2015 ;Volum 140. (Co-author: Zeytu G. Asfaw). 53-58.
- On the signature of a system under minimal repair. Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 2015, vol 31, 297-306. (Co-author: Francisco J. Samaniego).
- Fiducial and posterior sampling. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 2015, 44:17, 3754-3767. (Co-author: Gunnar Taraldsen).
- Uncertainty of decibel levels. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2015, 138(3), EL264-EL269. (Co-authors: Gunnar Taraldsen, Truls Berge, Frode Haukland, Hans Jonasson).
- Conditional probability and improper priors. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, published online December 2015, DOI: 10.1080/03610926.2014.935430 (Co-author: Gunnar Taraldsen).
- Nonparametric estimation in trend-renewal processes. Reliability Engineering & System Safety 2016; Volume 145, p. 38-46., (Co-author: Maria Luz Gamiz).
- On the equivalence of systems of different sizes, with applications to system comparison. Advances in Applied Probability 48(2), 2016. (Co-authors: Francisco J. Samaniego and Arne B. Huseby).
List of classes
PhD students Press here for a list of my former and present PhD students.
Master students Press
here for a list of my former and present master students.
Bo Lindqvist<firstname.lastname@example.org>Last modified: Mon Dec 14 13:01:37 MEST 2015