· (Iversen, J. M. V. and B. Strøm): Skills, employment and labor market institutions: Evidence from PIAAC. Forthcoming Labour. 2020.
· (Strøm, B. and T. Falch): The role of teacher quality in education production. In Bradley, S. and C. Green (eds.), Economics of Education, 2nd Edition, London: Academic Press, 2020, pp 307-319.
· (Bensnes, S. S. and B. Strøm): Earning or learning: How extending closing time in the retail sector affects youth employment and education. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics Vol 81, 2019, 299-327.
· (Hopland, A. O., E. Matsen and B. Strøm) Income and choice under risk, Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance Vol 12, 2016, 55–64.
· (Reiling, R. and B. Strøm) Upper secondary school completion and the business cycle. Scandinavian Journal of Economics Vol 117, 2015, 195–219
· (Falch, T., O. H. Nyhus and B. Strøm): Causal effects of training in mathematics. Labour Economics vol 31, 2014, 174–187
· (Falch, T, Nyhus, O. H. and B. Strøm) Performance of young adults: The importance of different skills. CESifo Economic Studies vol. 60, 2014, 435-462
· (Falch, T. and B. Strøm) Schools, ability, and the socioeconomic gradient in education choices. Journal of Socio-Economics 43, 2013, 49-59
· (Falch, T., Lujala, P. and B. Strøm) Geographical constraints and educational attainment. Regional Science and Urban Economics 43, 2013, 164–176
· (Matsen, E. and B. Strøm) Dominated choices in a simple game with large stakes. Experimental Economics 13, 2010, 99-119.
· (Falch, T., Johansen, K. , Strøm, B. ) Teacher shortages and the business cycle. Labour Economics 16, 2009, 648–658
· (Frølich, N., Strøm, B.) Higher education funding and incentives: Evidence from the Norwegian funding reform. European Journal of Education 43, 2008, 555-576.
· (Falch, T., Rønning, M. and Strøm, B.) A cost model of schools: School size, school structure and student composition. In N. Soguel and P. Jaccard (eds): Governance and performance of education systems, 2008, Springer
· (Johansen, K., Mydland, Ø., and Strøm, B.) Politics in wage setting: does government colour matter? Economics of Governance 8, 2007, 95-109.
· (Falch, T. and Strøm, B) Wage Bargaining and Monopsony. Economics Letters 94, 2007, 202-207.
· (Falch, T. and Strøm, B.) Local Flexibility in Wage Setting: Evidence from the Norwegian Local Public Sector. Empirical Economics 31, 2006, 113-142.
· (Falch, T. and Strøm, B.) Teacher Turnover and Non-pecuniary Factors. Economics of Education Review 24, 2005, 611-631.
· (Bonesrønning, H., Falch, T. and Strøm, B.) Teacher Sorting, Teacher Quality, and Student Composition. European Economic Review 49, (2005), 457-483.
· (Johansen, K. and Strøm, B.) Efficiency Wages, Wage Comparison, and Public Sector Budgeting. Economics of Governance 4, 2003, 215-228.
· (Johansen, K. and Strøm, B.) Efficiency Wages, Interfirm Comparison and Unemployment. Southern Economic Journal 68, 2001, 387-402
· (Johansen, K. and Strøm, B.) Wages and Politics: Evidence from the Norwegian Public Sector. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics 63, 2001,311-331.
· (Strøm, B. ) Fiscal Institutions and Wage Bargaining in the Local Public Sector. Scandinavian Journal of Economics 101, 1999, 67-82.
· (Johansen, K. and Strøm, B.) Wages, Prices and Politics: Evidence from Norway. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics 59, 1997, 511-522.
· (Strøm, B.) Employment and Wages in the Private and Local Government Sectors in a Centralized Fiscal System. Scottish Journal of Political Economy 44, 1997, 583-595.
· (Strøm, B.) Argumenter for og imot fri lokal beskatningsrett. Norsk Økonomisk Tidsskrift 110, 1996, 95-114.
B.) Envy, Fairness and Political Influence in Local Government Wage
Determination: Evidence from Norway. Economica 62,
· (Falch, T., Iversen, J. M. V., Nyhus, O. H., and B. Strøm): Quality Measures in higher education: Norwegian evidence.
· (Nyhus, O. H. and B. Strøm): School spending and extension of the youth voting franchise: Evidence from an experiment in Norway.
· (Falch, T., Sandsør, A. J. and B. Strøm): Local government mergers and school quality.
· (Haraldsvik, M, and B. Strøm): Adult skills and labor market conditions during teenage years: Cross-country evidence from ALL and PIAAC.
· (Falch, T., P. Tovmo and B. Strøm): The effects of voting franchise extension on education policy.
Editor: xxx, Contact address: Bjarne.Strom@svt.ntnu.no, Updated: 20.05.2003.