As a research assistant, I assisted the professors that were lecturers in these courses:
- TEP 4225 Energy and environmental
- TEP4235 – Energy Management in Buildings
- TEP4245 – Building Environmental Design and Engineering
- TET4155 – Infrastructure for Energy Transmission and Distribution
- EP0100 – Energy Scenarios and Environmental Discourses
My main responsibilities was to be available for the students, who could come to my office or email me if they had practical or theoretical questions concerning these courses. Beside this I helped to administrate these courses and prepare calculation exercises, laboratory exercises, site visits, project presentations and exams. I also marked exams and master thesis. Sometimes I steped in as a lecturer.